Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Our Camping Adventure

John is officially crawling ... But just far enough to get to something he can pull him self up on to so that he can stand up.... man he is just going to start walking before I am ready.








WHEW...................... IM HOME... I MADE IT THROUGH THE CAMPING ADVENTURE AND had a better time then I though I would. I got to spend time with my husbands family. They are really precious to me. Thanks to all who helped me.... And who put up with my FRAZZLED state of mind. Out in the wide open doors I can not easily put my children in the box I so much wish for. This is were training has paid off and also you find out were your lacking... lol The kids had a blast they already want to go back. They spent most of there time on the boat or in the pool. I got to make homemade Ice cream for everyone... a 1923 hand crank White Mountain wooden and cast iron Ice cream maker... Man dose it make a diffrance then the newer ones. Here are alot of misc pictures. Also John made awesome cornbread and biscuits on the dutch oven over the camp fire. It was really neat.


Beth

No comments: