Tuesday, August 26, 2008

IT'S OFFICIAL

THE ADOPTION IS DONE....... OUR LONG AWAITED TIME IS OVER. NO MORE DHS.... OR ALL THE OTHER HEADACHES...

It was pretty normal we just went in the court room and went up the the bench and the judge talked to Emma and tried to talk to Faith and Hope and then he signed the paper work and that was it. So easy yet it took sooooooo long. But praise the Lord for all his faithfulness.

We love you

John & Beth

Nikki, Emma, Ty, Faith, Joseph, Hope and John Michael
6 4 4 2 2 1 6mo



3 comments:

Cactus Flower said...

PTL!! I am so happy for you guys. What an incredible roller coaster of a journey. Blessings to all of you.

The Mercado's & Family said...

How exciting it makes me cry, I am so happy and we are ALL so blessed to have them in our family!!!

CBM said...

When ever you are ready, I will do your family pic. We could do singles of the kids and a couple picture of you and john too.