Wednesday, August 6, 2008

He's just so cute....


My sweet John Michael is growing so fast. He will be 6 mo old this month... WOW dose time fly when your having fun. and this month marks the 1yr anniversary since getting the girls back. and I am supposed to call the lawyer on Friday to see whats going on. So I hope to have a court date. God has been so faithful to us through all of this. Well we are still with out a freezer and the shop is pretty slow right now but on the bright side I get to spend more time with John and Go shopping more often...:> "the small freezer space and all" Its kinda been fun.. And we are canning lots of tomatoes and pickles.. yummm A great big Happy Birthday to Papa John and Nanny Norma... We love you guys.. I will post the Happy Birthday video to Papa John... Its so cute and my husbands debut on the Guitar..... HE's Soooo Dreamy playing the guitar... :)

No comments: