Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Just waiting on the 15th.


It is so hard for us to wait.,...... On the 15th is when the dhs worker comes out to give us the rest of the stuff. We are so excited.... and also August 21st will be one year since I got the girls back. Man... reflecting on that it was a whirl wind... I was so nervous about getting the girls back I broke in to hives from head to toe.... lol The first couple of days was so hard.... I remember sitting in the floor crying. And look at us now..... We can do any thing that a person with 4 kids can do just takes more planning and effort... but wow is it worth it.... Thank you God for helping me go on when I just could not do it any more. Thanks to the Best Husband in the world for putting me and the children first. Thanks to a great family that supports us in our decisions to have a large family and encourage us and love these little girls like they have always been apart of us.... They will officialy be Determan's soon.... PRAISE THE LORD.

1 comment:

The Mercado's & Family said...

We can't wait, they are so sweet and precious and you guys love them as you own!!!