Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ty's Birthday Bash...... An Answer to prayer....

Nikki being funny

Ty is telling papa joe that he is wearing man socks..lol He said since he was 4 he wanted to start wearing John's socks. lol
Emma's Victory dance.


Ty shaken em' up good... lol







Man what an amazing day it has been. Finaly got the news we have been waiting for since we have gotten the girls back..... We were APPROVED to adopt the girls and the court date should be the end of July or August... I hope? We have the case worker come out on the 15th of July to give us the disclouser and sign everything. I was so thrilled to hear this. My heart just praised God for all his provision. When you see the whole picture now from start to finish it all make since. But going through it all like we did there were a lot of dark times for us. Thanks for our family praying and supporting us. Well yesterday was Ty Bosco's Birthday... the big 4. We went to the shop and had a fun day then we had birthday cake and ice cream and played yatzee and just had fun. We got to take some fun pictures. And my sweet Emma has a whole nother side to her. she is so funny. and Well TY is deffinetly a nut... lol we had a great time.


have a great week

Beth

2 comments:

Jerri said...

Happy Birthday TY! I sure am happy to hear the adoption is almost final! It is a blessing for everyone! YEAH!

Anonymous said...

Hope you guys got the Birthday cards we sent. Wish we were there to hug and kiss you in person. I miss all the wee ones. We are praying for you. I can't wait to come back. I know John will be 9 mos by then. He looks just adorable in all his little pics. Thanks so much for the housewarming gift, Beth. Talk to you soon.