Well Its friday..... whew.... I hope Im not the only one to feel this way. My sweet husband is at a mens retreat and the kids and I watched a horse movie and had popcorn and candy.... They are finely all asleep and Mom is going to have a cup of coffee and just listen to the sound of NOTHING.... LOL... Ok so this will last about 5 min and I will pull out an old movie and make some noise... hope your week went well and I hope to see John's family on Sunday ... We are having one last hoo raww with Nanny Norma before she leaves. BBQ chicken and all the fixens.. and sence it is Fathers Day Weekend I thought I would tell you about my Daddy... Many of Johns family just have met him a few times but :
He is a one of a kind Guy.... He is currently working at Uhaul as the Maintnance Manager and he is also inlisted in the Army reserves. He likes to ride his bike and has always loved taking pictures. I remember when he first started when I was a little girl in he took pictures of marigolds I still have some of them some where. My daddy is very sweet and has always been the life of the party.. he is so funny . "this is where I deffinetly get my sense of humor", One of my best memories of my daddy is dancing... lol My daddy can move. :) he also sang a song for just about every thing. I do this to my children today... I can't serve them Lemon aid with out singing about it... lol and my daddy plays the guitar and used to sing to us... he was so dreamy... I love to hear my dady sing "Eric Clapton songs" or just all sorts of silly things... My daddy makes me smile.. He always has and im so blessed to have a Son... that really looks alot like his grandpa... Ty... Man do there childhood pictures look alike.. My daddy has always worked hard and did any job he had to , to take care of us. He was always willing to do what it takes. Thanks Daddy for putting up with me. I love you and hope to see you soon... 

Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment