How much fun dose this look..... Well lets just say the clean up was some what of a challenge.. Faith wind up getting hers stuck in her hair and Hope slobbered so much that her dress was very stiff as if we put wayyyyy to much starch... lol But they had fun and it kept them very busy for about 1hr..I talked to the Social Worker yesterday and they are just waiting for the red tape ,,, finger prints to go through and the go ahead for the adoption. Once this is done they will come give us case history on the Girls which we already know obviously but they are required then they will set us a court date for adoption. I wish this would hurry up.... My heart is still scared that something will go wrong and I can't keep them... Please pray for our family. So many wonderful things have happend this year... God really dose listen and answer prayer... Just look at us. We are a walking bill board for the Lord.... Trust and He provides.
The shop is doing OK... not fantastic but we are getting by.. Please pray for the work to continue to come in. And that John has the time to get it all done... Since he is by him self it is really hard for him to answer phones and build and all the other stuff. I help when and where I can but am limited obviously. But if the work would come in steady enough he could afford to hire a builder or a front guy like he had before.
We love you guys and have a great weekend... Im having trouble posting like I use to....LOL Not sure why I don't have time.
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment