My girls were playing in there pretty dresses and dancing all over the living room. God has blessed me so much with the opertuinity to raise so many sweet ladies.. Today was another busy day.... Just to wow my self I like to write down what I do in one day just to say... OK this is why im so tired....LOL Here is the list.... are you siting down..
- wake up and smile at my sweet husband and nurse a baby
- breakfast (pancakes homemade from scratch) with honey and 6 glasses of milk..1/2 gal.
- clean up and load the dishwasher ,wash 3 high chairs and 6 faces and sweep
- nurse a baby again and play with the children
- laundry 4 loads
- lunch time..... 6 sandwiches , 3/4 loaf of bread and half jar peanut butter and jelly {which I should just leave off.....
- wash faces and clean high chairs sweep again and more dishes...
- put chicken on for supper and naps
- school with Nikki
- finish laundry
- get all the kids ready for going to the shop (6 shoes).....ahhhhhh
- and then of course its home for supper and play time...
- wash faces again and bed time.....
- this obviously dose not include all the diapers and kisses and corrections and phone calls....
Wow hope your not tired yet .. . I just am amazed at the volume of stuff I have to do every day and the FOOD .... man these kids can eat..... thanks for listening to me on my soap box.... have a great week...
ps I get to go on my first road trip with 7 children and a husband Sunday to Dallas TX.... Please pray for me to have patients and Joy.... I dislike being in the car for more then 30min so this will challeng me greatly..... If any one has any Chanda Pierce CD'S please let me borrow them... LOL I will need all the laughs I can stand.
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment