My little man is growing stronger everyday... 7 weeks old
Tractor work
Now don't fall........:{
Come on Emma just trust me...:} "kinda like drink the cool-aid"
Im so Sweet.....
Nothing like a big ol' bowl of Dirt..... Ohhhh Mom I made something foryou..... I hear this allot.... :)
This week has been fast.... We went to court and I had a Ladies retreat and So im sorry for so long between posts... Court was non eventful... We are just waiting on Adoption to do there stuff.. Im calling the worker this morning.... I am a good motivator.... I just keep calling and calling and encouraging..... thats my spiritual gift by the way is Exhorter.LOL.... God Knew.... John has done so well with our new tractor.... He is a fast learner and he is just clearing and cleaning up our yard and it is going to look fantastic by the end of this summer.... I am greatful.
Well have a great week.
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment