Monday, February 18, 2008

So let the Sunshine In.

Well Im still pregnant and Waiting on the Big event.... Every phone call i get is
"How are you"
Well is anything happening yet? LOL

NO Nothing is happening....

I just think it is funny because people call and ask like we wouldn't call them or forget to call.

So maybe when you guys call we will just say.... Oh did we forget to tell you that we had the baby... He was 8'1 and 21 1/2 long.... LOL Im just kidding I just wish That I had news for everyone when they called and I don't.... But I am compiling a book of things that DO NOT PUT ME INTO LABOR....lol Like for instance.....



Walking
Running to the mailbox
Jumping on the trampoline
blue and black cohosh ( a strong herb that the midwife's gave me)
castor oil ( from previous experience )


Im sure there is more but this is just a few.....

Well if i do not have the baby by wednesday I have another appointment this day at 10:30am
and a ultrasound to check on the baby. So please pray for me but I will say that im not really in the dumps about it I am just ready to see and hold my sweet baby.

Beth

3 comments:

The Mercado's & Family said...

I check your blog daily (3-4 times) to check to see if you are in labor, I figure you are on the phone w/ lots of people so I don't call, I love you and am praying for you and the little one.

Beth said...

I do not mind the phone calls I just wish I had more information... .LOL I really do.. But Im not sure if john knows how to update the blog when im in labor so just expect a phone call.

thanks for the prayers

Beth

The Mercado's & Family said...

knowing you, i figured you would jump on w/ all your energy and say "i'm in labor" and log off...LOL