
Well hopefully we will get a baby this week. I go to the midwife on Thursday and they are suppose to encourage things and this worked with Joseph so hopefully it will work with this baby... We shall see. I am ready just to hold ,kiss and hug the little guy. I cant wait to see what he looks like. We will obviously let everyone know what happens. Well the funny saying for the week... Nikki Jean is so sweet... Bless her heart . We were just sitting in the living room one night and she looked at her dad and said.... " You know what Dad, If you died you would be out of business" Of course we laughed very heard for she was talking about the Shop but of course he would really be out of business...lol But she reassured us she could run the shop so the farm is safe....... Maybe. Kids say the funniest things. Well pray for us this week and if I have the baby on thursday we would love to see whom ever wanted to on Saturday . So we will let you know.
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment