Thursday, January 24, 2008

Turn Baby Turn.....................

Well wow here I am 37 weeks and just found out today that the baby is breech..... So I need you guys to pray that this baby will turn..... I do not want to have a C section at all... matter of fact I will almost completely refuse...... Those of you who know my history with pain medicine is that there is nothing strong enough so far that works..... So the thought of them ripping me open just is not an option..... But with all that said the Midwifes are more then wiling to deliver a breech baby they said obviously there are your normal risks but that I am a good candidate for home breech birth delivery... But if something seems wrong then of course since im not already at the hospital then when we get there no questions asked they would send me back for one.... I do not like those 50/50 chance like this at all... seems to risky for me. But my other option is once I go into labor I can go to saint anthony and call my midwife and have my baby with here there with no bells or whistles hooked up to me....They will leave me alone..lol And Dr. Ryan would be willing if the baby got stuck per say {which is what could happen is the babys body can come through before I completely dialate and then say I was only a 7 and the baby's head gets stuck He is willing to use forceps to get the baby out and I will not have to worry about a c section... And of course I if there was a problem i would not have to be transported since im already there. Provided that is there is no cord in the way. I would not have to have a section. With the baby turning like this we will have to get an ultra sound to make sure the cord is not wrapped around anything so just pray for us.... We want little John to turn head down and have a normal home birth... Thanks for your prayers.

Beth

No comments: