
Man Is it really 2008 and January ..... Wow... We have been busy with midwife appointments and Court day is comming again soon and more midwife appointments... Dentist appointment for the girls and well baby checkups of the younger ones (shots) YUKKY>>> I am not in favor of this but the state is so ..... Life goes on so please pray for Hope and Faith... January will be but a blurr... then all of a sudden life will stop for about 2 weeks for me when I have the baby... If I have time to have him this is.... LOL My best time would be at night when everyone is sleeping ... Sure.. We shall see how that works. I am trying my best to prepare in all my spare time to get meals made to freeze and of course the New year cleaning.... So far we have not done any of this but We have a goal... We are still doing school with the older 3 and I am so proud of Nikki... man is she smart.. Im glad she is catching on fast... I need all the help I can get. The girls Got these big hair bows from the thrift store this week and man do they look fantastic.... So Good that to keep them from being vein I suggested that we only wear them at home....lol The girls are so close and have so much fun together... I am so blessed to have them. have a great week and God bless you all..
Love
Beth
No comments:
Post a Comment