Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas

One of my precious gifts is Faith... and of course all of them but this picture was so cute I had to post it. Well the kids are counting the days until the Birthday party (Jesus Birthday that is) we make a Birthday cake and Cookies and then of course presents. What a great Christmas... My Kids knowing the real meaning of Christmas is what makes it so much fun... They know the price He paid and some day I hope they except and fully understand what it means to be a true "Christian". Living by faith, Reading and Living Gods word daily and trusting God enough to let him lead and not lead there self. That is my Christmas wish not only for my children but for all of my family. As our life shows God is every where all the time and always caring for those that our His. I am truly blessed to have Gods mercy upon me.

God Bless You

Beth

No comments: