
We got the one phone call today that I had been waiting for from the DHS worker .... We were approved to keep the girls even after the Baby is born. So now were home free..... kinda... LOL we still have court in December but the judge is terminating the dad's rights but he could go to a jury trial which he still would not win so it would just make things go a little slower untill the official adoption happend. But for now everything is going according to plan and we are so happy... WE STILL NEED A VAN>........ We are praying and hope you are to. We had a possible lead on one but never heard back on it so it might have fallen through but we know that God has a plan so we are happy waiting. We are trying to get a bigger van seat at least but we are having a hard time getting one. So this would work out until John Michael was born so we are looking but everytime we call they either just sold one or it is tooooooo expensive... lol so thanks for your prayers and we will up date again soon. Thanksgiving is almost here and I wish it would hurry..... After all, the Christmas tree goes up the day after and I already have the tubs out....... I can't wait..... John can.... He has to string all those precious lights all over the house....
I am thankful for my BIG house...... Lots of lights..... yipeee..... John maybe not so thrilled... What a great husband.
Beth
2 comments:
HI beth and family! I read ur page and it was lovely. Its nice to hear how everyone is doing. I'll read it often. The kids are beautiful.
I am so happy for you guys! We will keep praying for your needs. See you soon.
Post a Comment