
I am so happy God gave me sons. They really do teach you allot. For those of you who know Ty you would say that he is just like his daddy... SHY but if around the right people.... (close family) totally goofy.... He has several nick names one that is Classic was given to him buy the special people at the SSI office on his SS Card they put his name as Ty Basco..... .therefore we call him (tabasco) and his other one is Ty the tumble weed... he falls and gets hurt at least 2 times a day... And since he was little we called him monkey since his feet were so big and so the other day he asked me " Mom, I'm not really a monkey right?" LOL It was so serious I had to laugh before I could answer him. What I love about Ty the most is his very compasionate nature. He is alway loving me or if there is a new baby around he wants to hold them and loves to rub peoples arms... Yep you guessed it his love language is deff. physical touch. But on the flip side.... there always is to boys... he can be the dirtiest little boy i have ever seen and he will get up early with his dad to go to work with him . He is shaping up to be a great young man. I can not wait to see what the Lord has in store for him. I thought it would be neat to profile the children since most of you reading are not around all the time so each day will be a new child....
Beth
1 comment:
I am looking forward to reading the profiles
Post a Comment