Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving




This is a wonderful month with a few sad memories... November 14th of last year was when the girls left and I truly never thought I would ever have them back..... I prayed and cried and pleaded with God to let me keep my girls , Loosing a child is so hard and when they left I did loose hope and my hope in my prayers and that they would be ours. God obviously had a plan..... If we will be still and wait on the Lord he always knows what is best. Them being gone allowed the obvious to happen with the parents which is that they could not take care of them and now everything will be finial for us. God is so big it is easy to forget that His ways our not our ways.... Praise be to God and How THANKFUL I am for my family back together plus 2. I am so thankful to so many in our life for shaping us and molding us.... God has used so many in John and my life to get us where we are to day. Thanks to everyone for playing your part in God's plan for our life. Your prayers and support mean so much to us. The Salvation promise we have of God's eternal Heaven our Home we live in , the computer I type on , the van I drive, the Shop my husband has the list goes on and on..... God has always came through for us.... So I urge you to count your blessing..... We do everyday.

Happy Thanksgiving
Beth

No comments: